Jack and the Beanstalk
Once upon a time there was an online slot game called Jack and the Beanstalk, promising riches for all to play. Do you believe in fairy-tale endings? Go on a magical adventure with the Jack and the Beanstalk slot and before you can say “fee-fi-fo-fum” you’ll have a pocket full of gold coins to take home with you! You can win up to 600,000 coins so make sure your pockets are deep enough. With the Free Spins Bonus and other exciting features, you’ll soon have your happy ever after!
Luckily when you launch Jack and the Beanstalk there’s not a giant in sight so you don’t need to worry about him chasing you back down the beanstalk. There are goats, watering cans, axes and of course, little Jack – all you need to find that fairy tale ending. When your magic beans run out why not head Over the Rainbow and see what you can win there? Or instead, take on another children’s classic and see if you can win yourself some Hickory Dickory Dosh.
How To Play
Milking your cash cow couldn’t be easier! Before you set out on your quest for riches on this 5-reel, 20-payline slot you must first select the number of coins you want to bet on each line using the up and down arrows to adjust the LEVEL meter. Then use the arrows on the COIN VALUE meter to select the value of each coin. When the coast is clear, hit SPIN!
If you prefer bigger stakes then you might decide to use the BET MAX button; that’ll automatically place the maximum bet of £40. If you’d rather have a hands off approach you’ll be glad to know there’s an AUTO PLAY function that’ll continue to run for a set amount of spins unless you trigger a bonus or reach insufficient funds.
Free Spins Bonus
If you get 3 or more Treasure Chest symbols appearing on your middle 3 reels, you’ll trigger your Free Spins Bonus. With this you’ll automatically be given 10 free spins! And the best part is that your Free Spins Bonus can be re-triggered! Each time you re-trigger it you’ll be given 5 free spins.
If the Jack and the Beanstalk Wild symbol pops up on your reels you’ll instantly be given a re-spin. During the re-spin the Wild symbol moves 1 reel to the left and the re-spins will continue until the Wild symbol is no longer present on the reels. You’ll receive a 3x multiplier for any wins with the Wild symbol.
If you’re lucky enough to get a Key symbol on reel 5 during a free spin, it will unlock 1 of the 3 Wild Features – 2 Stacked Money Bags, 3 Stacked Golden Hens and Expanding Golden Harps.
The best thing about this game is that you can play it anytime, anywhere, on your tablet or mobile phone. It’s compatible with Android, Apple or Windows phones.
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 96.30% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £96.30. Malfunction voids all pays and play.
- What’s the maximum payout?You can bag up to a giant-slaying 600,000 coins in this much-loved slot – can you see why it’s so popular? So much potential for beanstalk-high wins!
- Are there any responsible gaming features?Yes - both NetEnt and Pocket Fruity take responsible gaming very seriously, so you can set your own limits. You can block all play for a certain amount of time and you can restrict the amount you bet per session, day, week or month (or, if we’re concerned, we’ll do it for you!) This means that you can have even more fun, safe in the knowledge that you’re playing sensibly, within your means.
- What’s the maximum amount that I can bet?You can bet up to £40 – so if you fancy walking as tall as the giant, just shout ‘fee-fi-fo-fum’ and max your bet!
- How many bonus features are there?There are three fantastic bonus features in this hugely popular online slot. As well as a classic Free Spins round, there’s a Treasure Collection bonus that can transform Wild symbols into double, triple or expanding wilds! So there are plenty of chances to get your hands on a golden egg of a win!
- How can I get a line win?You need to get a winning combination of symbols from the leftmost reel to the right, and if you manage this, your win will be multiplied by the number of coins bet per line. You’ll only be paid for the highest win per active line, too, so let’s hope you manage to climb that beanstalk to reach a giant-sized win! Good luck.