Sweety Honey Fruity
Whether you’ve got a sweet tooth or not, you’ll love this epic 5-reel slot from NetEnt, which comes with plenty of bonus features to add some sugar to your spins. This game puts an oriental twist on the classic fruit machine format but keeps the action-packed pace and features. Enjoy!
Speaking of features, you may come across Free Spins, Multipliers and Wilds as you spin these juicy reels. Let’s hope they help you on your way to some fruity wins. Fingers crossed!
How to play
Adjust your LEVEL and COIN VALUE using the selectors on your game panel, then hit SPIN when you’re ready to get fruity. If you’d rather let the reels spin for you, hit AUTOPLAY and the game will play out automatically for a selected number of rounds.
- Bet line wins with Wilds are x2.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- In both the main game and during the Free Spins, Wild symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Only one Wild multiplier is applied per bet line win.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- Bet line wins with matching fruit symbols award Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- During Free Spins any winning combinations with matching symbols award extra Free Spins according to the Paytable.
- Free Spins end when there are no remaining Free Spins and no new wins are generated.
- Bet line wins in Free Spins pay x2.
- In Free Spins, bet line wins with Wilds pay Wild multiplier x Free Spins multiplier.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Return to player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 96.71%, which means for every £100 staked, the expected return would be £96.71.