Double Double Bonus Poker
It’s time to get juicy with this fantastic new poker game from Quickfire! Get the chance to double your winnings right here at Pocket Fruity, and feel like a Poker Champion…
Whether you’re new to the game or an old hat, Double Double Bonus Poker can be enjoyed by everyone. Do you have what it takes to beat the dealer? Try your hand today and see if you can bag a big old fruity win!
How To Play
This game is super simple to play, which means that you can concentrate on getting those all-important winning hands! To place your bet, just click on ‘Bet’ to choose a coin size. Then you can either click the Payout Table to choose your number of coins, or go to Settings and tap ‘Coins’ to do it. In this version of poker, you can bet up to 5 coins per game, and you’ll win if you get a winning hand – pretty straightforward. If you’re a bit of a show-off and manage to get more than one winning hand, you’ll only be paid for the winning hand with the highest rank.
Ready to make your game extra fruity? Of course you are! Luckily for you, the doubling feature is there to make your winnings even juicier. So, for the chance to double your winnings, you have to pick a double card. You’ll double your win if your double card has a higher value than the dealer’s double card, however if your card has the same value as the dealer’s card, you’ll tie and your win won’t be doubled. Bad luck. If you win or tie, you can choose to collect your win or play again, and you can keep playing until your double card has a lower value than the dealer’s card. Are you feeling brave? Take the plunge and watch your winnings blossom!
These are the winning hands that you need to look out for, ranked from highest to lowest. Have loads of fun…
- Royal Flush: Ace, King, Queen, Jack & Ten of the same suit
- Four Ace cards and a Two, Three or Four card of any suit
- Four cards of the Two, Three or Four denomination and a Two, Three, Four or Ace of any suit
- Four of a Kind (Aces)
- Four of a Kind: Four cards of the Two, Three or Four denomination
- Four of a Kind (Fives through to Kings): Four cards of the 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen or King denomination
- Straight Flush: 5 cards of the same suit, in sequence
- Full House: 3 cards of the same denomination, and 2 cards of another denomination
- Flush: 5 cards of the same suit
- Straight: 5 cards of any suit, in sequence
- Three of a Kind: 3 cards of the same denomination
- Two Pairs: 2 cards of the same denomination
- Jacks or Better: A pair of Jack, Queen, King or Ace cards
Return To Player
Based on best strategy this game has a theoretical RTP of 98.98% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £98.98.