Aces and Eights
Roll up, roll up and check out the exciting new poker phenomenon to arrive at PocketFruity! Aces & Eights challenges you to beat the dealer to see if you can double your fruity winnings! Hurry – your cards are being dealt…
This incredible online game follows the standard rules of video poker, with one deck of 52 playing cards to keep things simple and easy-going. You’ll be entertained for hours with plenty of chances to win big!
How To Play
Keep your head and prepare to embark on a thrilling poker journey! Playing couldn’t be simpler. You can bet up to five coins per game, and your total bet amount is the number of coins you play multiplied by the coin size you bet. So turn up the heat and watch your red-hot cards sizzle into a gigantic win. Tap BET to select your coin size, and then click the payout table to select the number of coins. You can also do this by sliding right to Settings, and then tapping Coins. Get your hands on those longed-for wins when your cards make a winning hand. If you’re lucky enough to have more than one winning hand, you’ll only be paid out for the winning hand that has the highest ranking. To see your wins displayed in coins, you can refer to the pay table. Wins are calculated by multiplying the amount on the pay table by the coin size you bet – best of luck!
Fancy a double? The dealer stands between you and double winnings – can you beat him? Your double card must have a higher value than the dealer’s for you to double your current win amount. Your win won’t be doubled if your card ties with the dealer’s. If you tie with the dealer or beat him, you’ll be given the option to play again or collect your winnings. Which will you choose? Your win can’t be doubled if it is higher than the casino’s win activation limit. You can carry on playing until you pick a double card that has a lower value than the dealer’s card, or until the casino’s doubling limit is reached. So make like a poker star and see if a great double win is on the cards!
If you’re reading this, you’re probably already aware of the poker hands you need in order to get a juicy win. But, in case you don’t know, here are the winning poker hands ranked from highest to lowest:
- Royal Flush – An Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten card of the same suit
- Four of a Kind (Aces or Eights) – Four cards of the Eight or Ace denomination
- Straight Flush – Five cards of the same suit, in sequence
- Four of a Kind (Sevens) – Four Seven cards
- Four of a Kind (Others) – Four cards of the same denomination
- Full House – Three cards of the same denomination, and two cards of another denomination
- Flush – Five cards of the same suit
- Straight – Five cards of any suit, in sequence
- Three of a Kind – Three cards of the same denomination
- Two Pairs – Two cards of the same denomination
- Jacks or Better – A pair of Jack, Queen, King or Ace cards
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 99.09% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £99.09.